Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am warning you...

This could potentially be a very boring post. I thought I would just let you all, if there are any of you, that read my blog that I am still alive. Frankly...life has just been kind of boring. The snow has been nice, but at this point, I am ready for it to melt. I wouldn't mind more, I just like it when it is fresh. Carys has been sick for about a week now so I have been house bound...not fun! She seems to feel okay, but she keeps getting sick. (I will refrain from details, you can figure it out.) I am feeling a little stir crazy today. Hopefully I can get out of the house sometime soon. Nothing new with Broderick. Rob and I have started Weight Watchers which is always a good time. If you know me, you know I LOVE food and this is tough for me. I have also started doing the Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred workout video. It kicks my butt! Each day I can tell get a little easier. Hopefully it will all pay off! This weekend though, I am eating whatever I want. I will still do the video, but food is calling my name. Good food that is! Well, I don't think I really have anything else to say. Like I said, life has been boring. Sometimes that isn't bad, just not exciting.

No comments: