Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Day with my Hubby

My mom and step dad watched the kids all day Saturday and Saturday night so Rob and I could go to the amusement park and ride the "big kid" rides. It had probably been 9 years since Rob and I had done this by ourselves. We had a GREAT day! It was cold, but perfect because we didn't have to wait in long lines. There were like 4 rides that I hadn't rode yet. Including the one pictured below. It was CRAZY!!! Rob and I both screamed like little girls!
In fact, Rob was so scared this is what he looked like when we got off!!! It didn't take long for him to recover and hop on the next roller coaster.
This one, below, was also a new one for me. Rob had rode it before. He kept telling, "me you will really like it!" You sit down, strap in, then the ride lays you back. You go up the hill and then it flips you over so you are hanging from the track. Super scary! Needless to say, I was about in tears! I hated it! Never again...never again!
Then after our fun day we headed home to change for a night out. We went to a great Thai place we had never been too, did some shopping and saw a movie. Thanks to my mom and step dad we had a wonderful day!

No comments: