Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bows, Glorious Bow, Wonderful Bows

The girl I work with, and have become friends with, makes hair bows for her daughter. I did not know this until about 4 months ago. Well, let me tell you. It is the greatest thing EVER! I took over some of Carys' fall/winter clothes and bought some ribbon and Kristen went to town! These are a few of the bows. She has made me several others in the past. They are just too stinkin cute! I can't wait for it to get a little cooler so Carys can start wearing her new outfits and matching bows. Is she not going to be the cutest thing at school? I think so...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jealous!!! My mom is VERY good with ribbon, too and I have a TON of ribbon over at her house with clips, hot glue, etc. ready to make a ton too! Ha, when you sell me Carys' outfits, just clip the matching bows to them. :)