Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day at school

This morning was the Mother's day party at Broderick's school. The teachers always do such a wonderful job to make us mothers feel special. Especially by our children. There were these papers hanging up of questions about moms. Mrs Merrill asked the kids the questions and then wrote the answers down. Broderick's was hilarious. I took a picture of it so you all could see for yourself what he said! You can't really read it. It says: What ingredients are moms made of? Skin, What is the difference between moms and dads? Dads are taller than moms, What does you mom do in her spare time? Plays the Wii fit sometimes and exercises on the tv, What would it take to make your mom perfect? I like her exactly as she is, If you could change one thing about your mom what would it be? Nothing, I'd try to keep it the same way, Who is the bass at your house? mom and dad, What is your mom's favorite food? McDonald's hamburgers, What did your mom have to know about your dad before they got married? his name. Too Funny!!
The kids then sang songs for us which is always fun! They sang "Take me out to the ballgame" and wore hats and sunglasses. Broderick was very excited about this part.
They also sang a song where they pretended they were crying! I could not stop smiling through the whole thing. In between two of the songs Broderick asked me why I didn't bring the video camera. I really wish I would have.
Picture of another funny song!
I had a great time with Broderick. When we got home he said, "that was the best mother's day I have had with you!" That made it even more special for me too!




No comments: