Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was Broderick's last day of school. It has been such a wonderful year. He has learned so many things, academically and socially. He has made some good friends that we probably won't see over the summer and I am sure he will miss. Braeden we will see though. These 2 boys are so much a like and they have a great time playing today. Braeden came over today after school and they played hard. When I picked Broderick up and dropped him off I almost cried. Hopefully some of the same kids will be in his class next year. When I picked Broderick up I asked him if he gave his teacher a hug and he said yes. Then I said did you give Sydney a hug. His exact words, "No mom! I told you I don't like it when she hugs me!" It made me laugh.
Below you will see a picture of my daughter. (I am not going to use any words that will come up on a Google search, so stay with me people.) As I have mentioned we have been potty training. The picture below is from the day we went to buy the "them". Do you know what I am talking about? I was helping Broderick do something right after we got home. I walk into Carys room and this is what I found. She had put all 6 pairs of "them" on. I think she was a little excited. When I told her we only needed to wear one pair and started taking the other 5 pairs off she started crying. It was so funny. Now she even likes to pick which ones she is going to wear out. She will get a pair and say "pooh", then she will put them back and say "no, belle." It is very cute! She has been a very funny bug lately!


No comments: